Roudybush Daily Maintenance Small 8,oz #205SMDM
- Ideal for birds 6 inches and taller such as Dwarf Macaws, Eclectus, Cockatoos, Pionus, Conures, Rosellas, African Greys, and Lories.
- All-natural and high-quality ingredients
- No added sugars, colors, flavors or animal by-products.
- 100% edible – All nutrition and no waste for easier clean-up and a healthier diet.
- No additional vitamin or mineral supplements are needed.
- Intended for adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks.
- Use for pet birds year around. Use for off-season breeding birds.
Use this diet when switching your bird from its old diet to Roudybush. Continue to feed to adult birds that are not laying eggs or feeding chicks. Lories and lorikeets, which will accept this diet, will have drier droppings than they have on nectar. If you have a bird that is a chronic egg-layer or a bird with a tendency to develop hypocalcaemia (like African Greys), mix 2/3 Maintenance with 1/3 High-Energy Breeder to supply more calcium and vitamin D3. Do not give additional vitamin or mineral supplements. Fresh fruit and vegetable treats may be given as a minor part of the diet.
Ingredients: Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil, Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, L-Arginine, Niacin, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Aid), Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Source Of Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Yeast, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Propionic Acid (Preservative), Ammonium Hydroxide, Acetic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Tartaric Acid, And Natural Apple Flavoring
Crude Protein Minimum 11.0%
Crude Fat Minimum 6.0%
Crude Fiber Maximum 3.5%
Moister Maximum 12.0%